About Me



My hobbies are enjoying knowledge through study courses, ukulele, sharing this knowledge through adult education classes.

This page is for educational to share information that is useful for ukulele players. Share items of interest - theory. No personal photos. Examples of things to post are blues songs with chords, Gospel country and country songs. Modern songs are welcome provided they are clean lyrics. The Online course and published book is available at https://www.udemy.com/introduction-to-ukulele/learn/#/
and
Book published for players of ukulele
http://www.amazon.com/Playing-Ukulele-Fuss-Ju…/…/ref=sr_1_1… Michelle Daley


Thursday, March 16, 2017

HEAVEN CAME DOWN AND GLORY FILLED MY SOUL KEY F


HEAVEN CAME DOWN AND GLORY FILLED MY SOUL


 

[Chorus]

 [F] Oh what a wonderful, wonderful day, Day I will never [C7] forget.

When I was wandering in darkness away, Jesus my Savior I [F] met

O, what a tender compassionate Friend, He met the need of my [Bb] heart.

 [F]Shadows dispelling with joy I am telling,

He  [C7]made all the darkness [F]depart.

 



                          

 [F] Born of the Spirit with life from above into God's family [C7] divine,
Justified fully thru Calvary's love, O what a standing is
 [F]
mine!
And the transaction so quickly was made, when as a sinner I came,

[F] Took of the offer, of grace He did proffer,
He [C7] saved me, O praise His dear  [F] name!


[F] Now I've a hope that will surely endure after the passing of [C7] time;
I have a future in heaven for sure there in those mansions
 [F] sublime.
And it's because of that wonderful day, when at the cross I [Bb] believed;

[F] Riches eternal and blessings supernal,

from [C7] His precious hand I  [F] received.