About Me



My hobbies are enjoying knowledge through study courses, ukulele, sharing this knowledge through adult education classes.

This page is for educational to share information that is useful for ukulele players. Share items of interest - theory. No personal photos. Examples of things to post are blues songs with chords, Gospel country and country songs. Modern songs are welcome provided they are clean lyrics. The Online course and published book is available at https://www.udemy.com/introduction-to-ukulele/learn/#/
and
Book published for players of ukulele
http://www.amazon.com/Playing-Ukulele-Fuss-Ju…/…/ref=sr_1_1… Michelle Daley


Thursday, January 12, 2017

More songs in C

If you knew Susie



If [C] you knew Susie, like I know Susie

Oh! [Am7]Oh! [Gdim] [G7]Oh! What a girl

[G7]There's none so classy

As this fair lassie

Oh! [G7] Oh! [G7+5] [C]Holy Moses, [D7]what a [G7]chassis

[C]We went [C7] riding, [F]she didn't balk

[D7]Back from Yonkers

[G7]I'm the one that had to walk

[C]If you knew Susie, like [D7] I know Susie

[Fm]Oh! [G7]Oh! What a [C]girl!


Just Between You and Me

recorded by Charlie Pride, written by Jack Clement
 
 [C]So I feel so blue sometimes I [F]wanna die
 [G7]And so I've got a broken heart  so [C]what
They say that time will heal all wounds in [F]mice and men
 [G7]And I know that someday I'll forget and [C]love again
 
But just between you and [F]me  [G7] I've got my doubts about [C]it
But just between you and [F] me   [G7]you're too much to [C]forget
 
So I've lost the only girl I ever [F]loved
 [G7]And so I've never felt so low so [C]what
I'll just tell myself each time I wanna [F]cry
 [G7]That someday time will dry the teardrops from my [C]eyes
 
But just between you and [F]me   [G7]I'm not so sure about [C]it
Cause just between you and [F]me  [G7]you're too much to [C]forget
 [G7]You're too much to [C]forget
 

Singing the Blues    

 

The [F] moon and stars no [C]longer shine
 The [F]dream is gone] I [C]thought was mine
 There's [F]nothin' left for [C]me to do
 But Cry-y-y over [G7]you
 Well  [C]I never felt more like [F]runnin' away
 But [C]how can I go when I [G7]couldn't stay
 With [C]out [F]you   [G7]you got me singin' the [C]blues
 
 The [F]moon and stars no [C]longer shine
 The [F]dream is gone I [C]thought was mine
 There's [F]nothin' left for [C]me to do
 But Cry-y-y over [G7]you
 Well  [C]I never felt more like [F]runnin' away
 But [C]how can I go when I [G7]couldn't stay
 With [C]out [F]you   [G7you got me singin' the [C]blues
 

Down In The Valley     

 2 chord song

Recorded by Jim Ed Brown
[3/4 time]
 
 [C] Down in the valley  valley so [G7] low
Late in the evening hear the wind [C] blow
Hear the wind blow love hear the wind [G7] blow
Late in the evening hear the wind [C] blow
 
Write me a letter send it by [G7] mail
Send it in care of  Birmingham Jail
Birmingham Jail dear Birmingham [G7] Jail
Send it in care of  Birmingham [C] Jail
 
Roses love sunshine violets love [G7] dew
Angels in heaven know I love [C] you
Know I love you dear know I love [G7] you
Angels in heaven know I love [C] you