About Me



My hobbies are enjoying knowledge through study courses, ukulele, sharing this knowledge through adult education classes.

This page is for educational to share information that is useful for ukulele players. Share items of interest - theory. No personal photos. Examples of things to post are blues songs with chords, Gospel country and country songs. Modern songs are welcome provided they are clean lyrics. The Online course and published book is available at https://www.udemy.com/introduction-to-ukulele/learn/#/
and
Book published for players of ukulele
http://www.amazon.com/Playing-Ukulele-Fuss-Ju…/…/ref=sr_1_1… Michelle Daley


Friday, April 8, 2016

nashville numbering system songs


Nashville system for 2 chords
choose what key you sing well with.



Down In The Valley


¾ timing – waltz 1,23, 1, 23

            I                          V7
Down in the valley, the valley so low,
                                         I
Hang your head over, hear the winds blow.
                                                          V7
Hear the winds blow, dear, hear the winds blow.
                                             I
Hang your head over, hear the winds blow.



            I                              V7
Roses love sunshine, violets love dew,

                                           I
Angels in heaven know I love you;

                                                 V7
Know I love you, dear, know I love you,

                                    I
Angels in heaven know I love you.


link to another gospel site.
http://gospelmusic.org.uk/resources/nashville_numbering.htm