Friday, April 8, 2016

nashville numbering system songs


Nashville system for 2 chords
choose what key you sing well with.



Down In The Valley


¾ timing – waltz 1,23, 1, 23

            I                          V7
Down in the valley, the valley so low,
                                         I
Hang your head over, hear the winds blow.
                                                          V7
Hear the winds blow, dear, hear the winds blow.
                                             I
Hang your head over, hear the winds blow.



            I                              V7
Roses love sunshine, violets love dew,

                                           I
Angels in heaven know I love you;

                                                 V7
Know I love you, dear, know I love you,

                                    I
Angels in heaven know I love you.


link to another gospel site.
http://gospelmusic.org.uk/resources/nashville_numbering.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment