Sunday, April 2, 2017

Oh How I Love Jesus C

TAUMARUNUI UKULELE CLUB 2012

Oh How I Love Jesus


Written by Thomas Anthony Whitfield
 
[C]There is a name I love to hear
 
I [G7]love to sing its [C]worth
                    
It sounds like music in my ear
 
The [F]sweetest [G7] name on [C]earth
 
 
[C]Oh how I love Jesus
 
[G7]Oh how I love [C]Jesus
 
Oh how I love Jesus
 
[F]Because He [G7]first loved [C]me
 
 
It tells me of a Savior's love
    G7             C
Who died to set me free
 
It tells me of His precious blood
    F        G7      C
The sinner's perfect plea
 
Repeat #2
 
 
It tells of One whose loving heart
    G7              C
Can feel my deepest woe
 
Who in each sorrow bears a part
     F      G7    C
That no one can below
 
Repeat #2
 
 
Oh how I love Jesus
  F        G7          C
Because He first loved me

No comments:

Post a Comment